Monday, March 20, 2006

Live And Learn

I've got good news and bad news. The good news is that my Blind Date - both the event and the person - were hot. The bad news is that we had little in common. The good news is that our chemistry more than made up for it. The bad news is that we haven't spoken since. The good news is that I had fun and learned something about myself in the process.

I knew as soon as we met that there was no potential for anything more than a good time, which was had by all, but unlike some girls I know, I realized that I'm just not OK with never hearing from the guy again. A courtesy call. An email. Something. I might still hear from him but it'll be alright if I don't. And I'm certainly not going to bother contacting him. What would be the point? It was (really) fun and we'll leave it at that. No regrets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home