Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Grumpy, Sneezy, Sleepy, Dopey

I have the flu. I'm both hot and cold. Using up a whole box of kleenex. Doped up on medication. The bottoms of my feet hurt when I walk. Being sick is the only shitty thing about living alone. Chills and all I just walked my dogs around the neighborhood in the pouring rain. Those dogs don't know how lucky they are! I was so not in the mood to stop for Sam to sniff every tree, bush, and twig. I am a virtual puppetmaster with those flexi leashes.

Here are my boys (immediately after a grooming appointment - they look nothing like this at the moment but aren't they beautiful?) I adopted both from Petfinder.com. Can you believe people didn't want these wonderful creatures?



I'm going back to bed.

1 Comments:

Blogger bava said...

But, aren't you afraid you'll lose them in all that winter snow?

Seriously, they're cute, but if they were mine I'd have a sadistic urge to apply food coloring and call them snowcones.

But that's just me.

11/05/2005 4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home