Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Solidarity

My gay friend, Mark-Anthony, went on what he thought was a great date last week. The Guy suggested they go out again. They planned to call one another at around 5PM on Sunday ("you call me or I'll call you") to do something later that evening. M.A. gave himself until 5:45 Sunday afternoon, then caved and called the Guy. Voicemail. M.A. left a message. The Guy didn't call back. MA was crushed and drank himself into a stupor by himself on what should've been Hot Date Night. (Incidentally my plans had also fallen through so I felt his pain.)

Gay or straight, guys suck...and not in a good way.

2 Comments:

Blogger bava said...

Right, and girls are consistent rays of sunshine. Still, my condolences to both you and your friend. Dates falling through never makes for fun times.

7/05/2006 11:49 PM  
Blogger Cat said...

Yup, I'm sure lesbians play mind games too :)

7/06/2006 1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home