Saturday, May 13, 2006

Ticket to Paradise

I'm going on vacation. For the week starting Sunday, May 21st, I will be out-of-the-office/off-line/out-of-service, and hopefully developing a deep, dark, tropical tan on the sandy beaches of Sosua, Dominican Republic, with a side trip to Cabarete and hopefully the idyllic Samana:


I can't tell you how much I need this break. So much so that I'm more stressed out than excited at this point, although I suspect that'll change as I get closer to the departure. I'm not the most spontaneous person in the world but decided to "just do it" as they say and booked the holiday. It has become apparent to me that the window of opportunity stays open but for a moment and it's up to oneself to make the most of any chance one is given. For this particular adventure I'll be accompanied by my fun-loving friends THC (yes, I know what (else) that stands for) and Lo, with whom I know I'll have - and I say the following without a hint of drama or exaggeration - the time of my life...and you can't put a price tag on that.

Let the countdown begin!

2 Comments:

Blogger Cat said...

Can't wait to see you in your buttfloss :)

5/15/2006 9:44 AM  
Blogger slurp! said...

finally, vacation days for you :)
have a fun-filling trip with sea, sun & hopefully gorgeous boyfriends :)

cheerio!

5/20/2006 12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home