Tuesday, October 10, 2006

My First Time

At a concert, that is, with one of my favorite bands; one that I'm so glad I "saved myself" for.

Massive Attack at Metropolis on Sunday, October 8, was incredible. Thanks to my friend for the best (surprise) birthday present ever. (The show was actually postponed to October 8 from its original September 11 date.) It was surreal to hear them playing tunes that I've listened to maybe hundreds of times. It gave me goosebumps.

3D, Daddy G and their guests Horace Andy and Beth Orton did not disappoint and put on an amazing performance, playing many unforgettable classics: Karmacoma, Three, Risingson, Dissolved Girl, Black Milk, Man Next Door, Inertia Creeps. And of course, Teardrop:



Definitely gave me something to be thankful for, this past Thanksgiving weekend!

3 Comments:

Blogger Meowkaat said...

Tag, you're it.

10/14/2006 11:03 AM  
Blogger Yellow Gal said...

Okay chica, are you ever coming back?

12/12/2006 1:02 PM  
Blogger Yellow Gal said...

Cat - congrats on getting hitched! Not sure if you're hitched already, but best wishes to you and your hubby!

11/22/2009 6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home