Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Star Crossed

I can't wait for June. That's when, according to my astrological Transit report, things are finally scheduled to slow down for me. The current forecast, valid from January-June 2006, could not be more accurate and I feel it's taking a toll on me, physically, mentally, and emotionally.

My voice is hoarse from several continuous days of outings. It's been really exhausting, interesting and entertaining but at the same time I know to expect that nothing and no one is permanent in my life right now. This has been somewhat difficult for me to accept because I'm not accustomed to casual or transient relationships but it's not always up to me to decide. Some newer friendships haven't quite measured up and older friends that I'd been ready to let go of have made a comeback. At this rate I honestly can't predict who will still be in life by end of the month, much less the summer or the year...
26 January 2006 - 3 June 2006, strongest around 30 March 2006 and 1 April 2006, Transiting Pluto is Square your Radix Moon's North Node Retrograde

This transit is often associated with the making or breaking of karmic or fated connections. People can come into and go out of your life at this time. Unions you form now may prove to be important in your future. You may be influenced and changed through others - or similarly you could have a powerful influence upon other people. Alternatively, there may be the feeling of being pressured by others. Power struggles can occur now. Under special circumstances, you may farewell someone with some sadness or grief now.
21 February 2006 - 17 May 2006, strongest around 11 March 2006 and 30 April 2006, Transiting Saturn is Square your Radix Venus

This is one of the more challenging transits of Saturn, because it affects your personal connections and love or affection unions by testing their permanence. Relationships that are rocky may not survive this period, whilst those that are essentially stable will endure and become firmer. Whatever the current state of your important relationships, you are advised to keep your feelings in check and to allow your head to rule your heart. If that seems dull and boring, so be it, but it might just be the difference between success and failure in a relationship. This can be a time for commitment or re-commitment in love. It can also be a time of separation or loss.
I'm taking it all in stride, trying not to let it go to my head or alternatively get me down. I'm enjoying this exciting time and appreciating it for what it's worth. It's given me the opportunity to live life in a way I never have before. Things might not turn out exactly the way I want them to but I'm learning to keep my expectations realistic and just take things as they come. As long as I'm aware of the limitations and not taking things too seriously I should emerge from this period unscathed. Nevertheless, I'm looking forward to slightly quieter times (and less but more meaningful connections) to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home