Sunday, July 23, 2006

A Private Consultation

It's funny that both my friends named Sandy want to introduce me to their financial advisors. Actually, Toronto Sandy is hoping her guy will be the future Mr. Cat while Montreal Sandy can only go so far as to recommend her guy's professional services, although I've seen his picture and he is indeed a hunk so I can already imagine how professional his services are. He also moonlights as a pro golfer and has a flowing mane of blond hair. Sandy has a huge crush on Golden Boy, who, unfortunately, is recently married.

Who's the lucky lady who gets to call herself Mrs. Golden Boy? Mutual friends have described her as a pill-popping shopaholic who was drowning in debt but he asked her to marry him anyway only a year after they met. Some girls have all the luck.

Sandy has recommended that I call him for a consultation. I honestly could use some guidance with my finances but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't the least bit excited about seeing Golden Boy in person. And letting him handle my...portfolio.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home