Wednesday, February 15, 2006

How To Attract Asian Women

Don't ask me how but I stumbled upon this book on Amazon, a five-star must-read according to the following reader review:

Me Love You Long Time

Having dated many Asian girls in Bangkok a half hour at a time for reasonable rates, I was very excited when I ordered this book. This book is filled with good tips for Whitey. I really dig Asian babes and their tiny hands, but I've never been very successful at banging them without paying for it. I learned a lot. For example, not all Asian chicks are so horny. Sorry guys. They can't all fry rice, but some can. They don't all know kung fu, but they're all pretty good at math so there's some tradeoff there. I feel I will be able to relate to my future mail order bride much better now having digested all this valuable advice. Bottom line - get this book and get more Asian chicks without the hassle and expense of a trip to Bangkok.
Well done.

11 Comments:

Blogger Cat said...

Yeah, I figured it was written tongue-in-cheek or at least I hope it was :)

2/16/2006 10:10 AM  
Blogger slurp! said...

WOW! Sounds like great book!!! I hope there is one coming written for Asian guys soon *ROTFLAO*

2/16/2006 10:44 AM  
Blogger Cat said...

Slurp! You're in luck. See: How to Date a White Woman: A Practical Guide for Asian Men.

2/16/2006 10:56 AM  
Blogger monkeylogique said...

HAHA! LOVE the cover on that book! Hey, it's bundled with "the Complete A**hole's Guide to Handling Chicks"! Good stuff!!

2/16/2006 3:57 PM  
Blogger Cat said...

Let's not forget to add How To Get Laid Today to our list of 21st century literary classics.

2/16/2006 5:14 PM  
Blogger slurp! said...

WOW! more great reviews here! :)
http://www.newamericandimensions.com
/weblogs/meltingblog/archives
/000142.html

2/17/2006 10:53 AM  
Blogger bava said...

Screw books, this is the 21st century! ;)

How about some dating software?

2/17/2006 12:56 PM  
Blogger monkeylogique said...

How to get Laid Today's "System" and "step-by-step" instructions sounds EXACTLY like what I need right now! AWESOME!

And that Girlfriend X software? Brilliant! Is it available on Mac? The "yield generator" is a stroke of genius!

"The Yield Generator calculates your cost-per-hookup and rates the overall maintenance cost of the girl, based on the cash outlay per sexual encounter"

With stuff like that how can one not love the internet?

2/17/2006 2:35 PM  
Blogger bava said...

At least they didn't resort to calling it the "bang for your buck" meter.

Next time I see two business guys talking about their "yields", I'm going to be very suspicious.

2/17/2006 2:48 PM  
Blogger Cat said...

How about a portable, hand-held device for women to calculate their dates' sponge-worthiness?

2/17/2006 4:12 PM  
Blogger monkeylogique said...

Ooh, touché Cat.

2/17/2006 5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home