Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Baby Boom

I don't know if any of you have noticed this in your own cities but there seems to be a proliferation of pregnant women waddling along the streets of mine. It's like everyone and their dog is with child. Though I love seeing babies in the streets (especially those accompanied by their handsome fathers) I've never found the sight of a very pregnant woman particularly heart-warming. Au contraire, I sometimes find it slightly repugnant, which hasn't helped my mood any lately.

2 Comments:

Blogger Amelie said...

isn't it weird what you notice when there's something on your mind? believe me, i'm seeing (and hearing) babies everywhere.

8/31/2006 1:48 AM  
Blogger Cat said...

I saw 3 more expectant mums yesterday. Must be the water, in which case I'm sticking to bottled!

9/01/2006 1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home